CSL Plasma is one of the largest collectors of blood plasma from human beings across the globe using state of the art and innovative techniques.
While everyone can donate plasma there are minimum requirements that one needs to meet in order to be eligible for the donation.
The main CSL plasma donation requirements that one should meet are:
- One must be in good health as determined by their ability to do ordinary day-to-day activities.
- Must have healthy and clearly accessible veins in the arm from which the blood would be drawn.
- Must be at least 18 years, and at most 66 years.
- Must have had no body piercings, permanent makeup, ear piercings, and tattoos in at least 12 months
- Must have a minimum weight of 50 kg (110 pounds)
- Valid permanent address
- A valid identification document issued by the government
- Proof of social security number