Once in a while, you may find yourself in a position where you need to download an entire website as a PDF for offline viewing or so that you forward it to others through the mail. The question is, how can one convert the whole website into a pdf? Well, this article provides the answer to just that and goes further to highlight other approaches you can take to get a website for offline reading.
How to Convert a Website into PDF
Several methods can be used to convert any given website into a pdf file or document that can then be emailed to other parties. Some of the methods you can use are as discussed below
#1. Use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to convert an entire website to PDF
Well, as indicated in the heading, in this method you would need to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your PC. It should be noted here that the process cannot be successfully executed if one has the free version of adobe acrobat.
Such functionalities are only available to those who upgraded to the premium or pro versions. The steps are as simply outlined below.
- Open or run Adobe Acrobat from the Desktop or the list of installed apps/programs
- Find and click on the tab labeled ‘File’ in the top left corner, which will then open a drop-down menu.
- Find and click on the tab labeled ‘Create’ which will then open a second-level drop-down menu to the right.
- Click on the item labeled “PDF from the web page”. This will open another window.
- In the window, insert the URL of the webpage you would like to convert. If you would like to convert the whole website, click on the ‘Get entire site”
- Click on capture multiple levels
#2 Use Online Website to PDF Convertors
You can also use some of the website to PDF convertors online Working with such is simple. In most cases, all you need to do is find, copy and paste the link of the web page you would like to convert into pdf and click “Convert” or a similar tab.
The only demerit with this approach is that such methods necessitate handling one page at a time. A good example for such online portals is the WebpageToPDF.com
Other methods to download a website for Offline Reading
Apart from converting a website into a PDF for offline reading, other approaches exist which can help you reach the same goal. Below I list some of the tested approaches that can help you achieve this.